Photo courtesy Gardner Historical Museum
Pictured is the Methodist Episcopal Church in Gardner. It is located on the Northwest corner of Elm and Warren Streets. The congregation merged with the First Presbyterian Church in 1947. The building was sold to Herman and Lorene Higgins, among others, and was converted to apartments. The building burned in the late 1950s or early 1960s.