Due to the storm damage from the Jan. 12, the city will provide a drop-off site for damaged tree and brush debris. Gardner residents can bring their storm-related debris to the overflow parking area at the Johnson County Fairgrounds, near the Gardner Aquatic Center, 215 N. Center St., on the following dates and times:
Friday, Jan. 25, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 26, 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 31, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 1, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 2, 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Open to Gardner residents only, free of charge, for storm-related tree and brush debris.
• Photo ID is required as proof of residency.
• Debris from commercial vehicles will not be accepted.
• Only trees and brush from storm damage shall be accepted.
• Tree and brush debris shall be less than 12’ in length.
Materials not accepted: rock, gravel, dirt, lumber, plastic and trash
Hours and dates will be contingent on weather. Closures and/or additional dates and times will be posted on the city’s website and social media.
For additional information, please contact the Public Works Department, 913.856.0914.