Golfers of Gardner, Edgerton and Beyond,
The Rotary Club of Gardner’s Annual Golf Tournament is nine (9) days away on October 8th, 2010, with a 9:00am Shotgun start.
I am inviting all lovers of the links to join us as we are still looking for PLAYERS and TEAMS for our Flighted, Four Person Scramble Tournament YOU can participate for as low as $65 per player. There will be refreshments, door prizes, and a Fried Chicken lunch with all the fixings.
There will also be prizes for winners of the following contests including:
- $10,000 prize money for the Hole-In-One competition
- Courtesy of Sean Snyder at Farm Bureau Financial Services!!!
- Four (4) Tailgate BBQ grills from the Coleman Co. for each of the following contests:
- Longest Drive Contest one (1) each for Men and Women
- Longest Putt
- Putting Contest (in addition to a cash prize)
- Two (2) Gift Baskets from Moonlight Liquor for the Closest to the Pin Competition one (1) each for Men and Women!
SPONSORSHIP opportunities still exist for local businesses and organizations at each of our four levels:
- Platinum Sponsorship for only $500 you get – 4 Players – 1 Hole Sponsorship – Company Banner Display – Special Recognition
- Gold Sponsorship for only $200 you get – 2 Players – 1 Hole Sponsorship – Recognition
- Silver Sponsorship for only $150 you get – 1 Player – 1 Hole Sponsorship – Recognition
- Bronze Sponsorship for only $100 you get – 1 Hole Sponsorship – Recognition
I’ve attached a copy of the Tourney Brochure for everyone’s convenience. Deadline for Sponsorship Registration is Tuesday October 5th. Deadline for golfers wishing to play is Thursday October 7th. Prize Donations will be accepted up until Tee Time.
Sign up by phone, mail, or email Please contact Chris Morrow at: Office: (913)856-5620 Cell:(913)269-8495 – Email:[email protected]
Want to get recognized but not really a golfer?
We still need donations for our Prize Drawings!
Donations may also be dropped off at:
New Century Employment Services – 136 E. Main St. Gardner, KS 66030