USD 231 Board of Education recognized a student from each school in the Gardner Edgerton School District on Feb. 11. The students were nominated by teachers and staff of each of the district’s nine schools for displaying character.
About The Author
- Generation Exchange at the Gardner Library
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes
- LWVK honors the 96th anniversary of the 19th Amendment with web site