Employees of Millard Lumber gather around after the ribbon cutting ceremony Aug.1. Millard first began their operation in Nebraska in 1948 and have continued to expand. Their Spring Hill location opened in December of 2013 with eight employees and currently employes more than 40 people.
About The Author
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes
- LWVK honors the 96th anniversary of the 19th Amendment with web site
- OUR VIEW: After 96 years, struggle for vote continues