Congratulations to Prairie Moon 4-H Club members. Feb. 16 members competed at Johnson County Club Day at Wheatridge Middle School in Gardner. Club Day is an event where members in Johnson County 4-H clubs can showcase their talents.
Some of the events they can participate in are: instrumental and vocal performances, demonstrations, project talks, public speaking, impromptu and historical speeches, dances, skits and plays.
Sixteen Prairie Moon 4-H ers had 35 entries and below is a list of the participants and their events.
• Aubrey Hamilton- vocal solo, vocal ensemble, instrumental solo
• Brianna Hamilton- vocal solo, public speaking, impromptu
• Ryan Harra-impromptu, illustrated talk
• Claira Hollingshead- vocal solo
• Wyatt Hollingshead- illustrated talk
• McKenna Holtgraver- vocal solo
• Amber Lies- vocal solo, demonstration, impromptu
• Hannah Lies- show n share
• Lauren Lundy- vocal solo, vocal ensemble
• Cate Milroy- dance ensemble, piano solo, impromptu, demonstration, project talk, oral interpretation
• Cooper Milroy- dance ensemble, impromptu, demonstration, project talk, oral interpretation
• Megan Milroy- dance ensemble, project talk
• Anna Roberts- piano solo, in
• Callie Roberts- piano solo, instrumental ensemble
• Austin Woodard- instrumental solo
• Madelyn Woodard- instrumental solo
Members will have the opportunity to perform their entries at Prairie Moon’s annual Appreciation Dinner on March 10th.