NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING. To Whom It May Concern And To All Persons Interested, Notice Is Hereby Given That the Planning Commission of the City of Gardner, Kansas, shall hold a Public Hearing at the Gardner City Hall, 120 E. Main Street, at 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 29, 2013, in consideration of the following item to-wit: CASE NO. Z-12-04, Rezoning from R-1 (Single Family Residential District) and M-1 (Restricted Industrial District) to M-1 (Restricted Industrial District); Location: 604 W Main Street, including parcels CP87500000 0002, CP87500000 0003, CP87500000 0004, and CP87500000 000A; Legal Description: Detailed legal description on file at the Community Development Department, 913-856-0913, 120 E Main St, Gardner, KS. All persons interested in said matter shall be heard at this time for the public record. For additional information regarding this application, contact Amy Kynard in the Community Development Department at 913-856-0913.
About The Author
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes
- LWVK honors the 96th anniversary of the 19th Amendment with web site
- OUR VIEW: After 96 years, struggle for vote continues