The City of Gardner is requesting proposals from a firm to redevelop the City’s current Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and provide assistance in the deployment of a new virtual environment. Proposals must be received no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, May 30, 2014. Interested parties are encouraged to visit the City’s website at www.gardnerkansas.gov to review the formal Request for Proposal. Please contact Mary Bush in Administrative Services at (913) 856-0943 with any questions.
About The Author
- Cartoonist in Iowa got the boot when he offended a Big Ag giant
- Tick numbers peak in June, how to be prepare yourself to fight
- SH resident Mallory Meek vies for Future Farmers of America office
- State loss to Olathe Northwest ends Lady Blazer softball season
- Airport commission schedules special meeting