Demolition crews worked last Friday demolishing a house on Martin St. in Edgerton. The house had been deemed inhabitable after a fire broke out last summer. The owners of the house decided to have the house torn down due to the ex-tense of the damage on the inside of the home.
About The Author
- Report indicates Gardner Municipal Airport not self-sustaining
- Generation Exchange at the Gardner Library
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes