Sarah Buchanan, Manhattan, prepares to have her groceries tallied at Constentino’s Price Chopper in Gardner on April 12. Buchanan won the Rotary Club’s raffle, which allowed her to race through the grocery store grabbing as much as she could in five minutes. She was able to grab more than $1,600 worth of groceries. Buchanan is the daughter of Randy and Shari Tedford, Gardner. The annual Rotary Club Grocery Grab raffle raises funds for local scholarships and other Rotary activities.
About The Author
- Report indicates Gardner Municipal Airport not self-sustaining
- Generation Exchange at the Gardner Library
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes