1904 – Home built for W.J. “Billy” Johnson, at 133 W. Main. Johnston was the Vice President of The Farmers Bank. The house was built by the Cramer and Eyerly brothers.
About The Author
- Report indicates Gardner Municipal Airport not self-sustaining
- Generation Exchange at the Gardner Library
- Spring Hill eighth grader Jordan Haworth recently competed in the national baton twirling contest at Notre Dame University. Submitted photo
- Edgerton elects female council in 1890
- As Fall approaches, daylight begins to wanes